Aerospace Engineer – Structures Repair – (move to B.C. required)
This exciting, permanent, full-time career opportunity is based in the Okanagan Region of British Columbia, andtherefore requires relocation to the area.
The Repair Engineering Manager is seeking to hire an Aerospace Engineer (Structures Repair) experienced in developing engineering solutions for the repair of airframe structures and components in the aerospace industry.
The company delivers innovative aircraft solutions for corporate, commercial and military customers, worldwide, specializing in a wide range of aviation services including maintenance and modifications, air cargo operations, military pilot training and aircraft leasing.
If you are a qualified Aerospace Engineer with a Structures Repair background (min. 2 years working experience in aerospace) who is seeking an exciting career opportunity, with a very reputable employer, in one of the most beautiful regions in Canada, make sure to apply today!
How can you stand out? Well, if You….
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience as an Aerospace Engineer with a Structures Repair background (can include your co-op time) PLUS an Aerospace Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer Degree
- Are experienced in responding to requests from maintenance, when technical assistance is required, to support projects or resolve problems
- Are experience in researching, developing and substantiating repair plans for structural defects, corrosion, or service damage on transport category aircraft…This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate, you are a qualified Aerospace Structures Repair Engineer who has familiarity with the structural design philosophy and primary and secondary structure repair methodology (Boeing or Airbus commercial aircraft preferred).
- Are authorized to work in Canada
- Have an Aerospace Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer Degree Plus a minimum of 2 years of working experience as an Aerospace Engineer – Structure Repair
- Are experienced in providing engineering support to maintenance for disposition of discrepant conditions affecting aircraft or components in order to restore serviceable status, including assisting with interpretation of the aircraft manufacturer’s repair manuals, drawings and other repair instructions
- Are experienced in the design and analysis of aircraft structural repairs
- Are experienced with providing engineering support for hangar aircraft and live aircraft operations
- Competence in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Mathcad is required
If you are interested in working for a well-established, aviation services industry leader and being part of a team where employees enjoy a rewarding and friendly work environment make sure to contact us today!