Certified Electrician – (move to northern, AB required)
Our client is seeking a full-time, permanent Journeyman Electrician with a strong background in the use of PLC & HMI systems and experienced in performing day to day equipment maintenance in a manufacturing environment. The position is based in High Level, AB, relocation is required and assistance is being offered.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Are a Journeyman Electrician who thrives in a fast paced, manufacturing environment offering new challenges each day
- Have a strong background in the use of PLC & HMI systems and assisting with troubleshooting issues
- Are experienced with preventative maintenance
- Are a team player and driven to never give up until you find a solution to every problem….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are committed to working safely, have excellent planning and organizational skills and are seeking an excellent career opportunity in an area offering year-round activities and a balanced lifestyle.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada
- Have 2 or more years’ experience, in a manufacturing environment and your Interprovincial Red Seal certification (Must provide a copy)
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Thrive in a non-unionized environment, with a proactive approach to continually look for improvement opportunities within the operation
- Are proficient in the English language (verbal and written)
Our client is a well known and well respected employer who manufactures lumber, panel products, co-products, biomass power, and a growing number of specialty wood products in its operations across Western Canada. As an industry leader in world markets, they provide a dynamic environment and consider the success of their people the most valuable resource.