Our client is seeking a full-time CPA Accountant (or who is working toward their designation) with working knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE). Relocation assistance is being offered.
The career opportunity is ideal for someone with working knowledge of accounting functions, financial reporting and statistical reporting, in a manufacturing environment, and who also wants to partner with business leaders to make the decisions that keep the business operating sustainably.
How can you stand out? Well, If You…
- Already have your CPA designation (candidates with relevant working experience who are working toward their CPA, can be considered)
- Have working knowledge of key accounting functions; monthly financial statements, annual budget, and ensuring proper financial controls are adhered to
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel; experience with Power BI
- Have experience with Dynamics and/or JD Edwards (is considered an asset)
- Are seeking a team environment in a town offering year-round, outdoor activities….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you have a manufacturing background where you have been responsible for supporting the business requirements related to financial procedures and systems; including financial and statistical reports and analysis.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada
- Have 3 or more years’ experience, where you have been responsible for key accounting functions; accounts payable, payroll, preparation of financial and statistical reporting
- Already have your CPA designation (or are working toward and also have solid accounting working experience)
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Are proficient in the English language (verbal and written)
Our client is a well-respected employer and leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products throughout their operations across Western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States. As an industry leader, in world markets, they provide a dynamic environment and consider the success of their people the most valuable resource.