HD Mechanic – Red Seal (Mon-Fri)
This Monday-Friday (day-shift), full-time, permanent career opportunity is for a Red Seal Heavy Duty Mechanic experienced in preventive maintenance, repair and overhauling of mobile equipment. The position is based in Vanderhoof, B.C. Relocation is required and some assistance is offered.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Are a Red Seal HD Mechanic who thrives in a busy and fast paced environment; some supervisory or Lead Hand experience would be an asset
- Have a strong background in heavy industry and/or construction
- Have superior troubleshooting and organizational skills with an ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Are a team player and driven to never give up until you find a solution to every problem….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are seeking a career opportunity where your innovation in preventative maintenance practices and your ability to meet changing demands is appreciated. You will also enjoy the benefits of a balanced lifestyle, in an area that offers year round activities.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Have your Interprovincial Red Seal HD Mechanic certification (Must provide a copy)
- Have welding experience ( considered an asset)
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Have experience using a CMMS maintenance system
- Are proficient in the English language (oral and written)
Our client is well-established, within the forestry industry, with operations in British Columbia. Their focus is both on the success of their people and meeting customer’s needs.