Red Seal Millwright – maintenance experience
This full-time, permanent career opportunity is based in Slave Lake, AB and requires relocation to the area. As the ideal candidate, you have some maintenance experience, complemented by a strong mechanical aptitude and a desire to be part of a maintenance team, within an industrial manufacturing environment.
How can you stand out? If You…
- Are a Red Seal Millwright who thrives in a busy and fast paced manufacturing environment. (5 years maintenance experience is preferred)
- Are experienced with a wide variety of equipment such as hydraulics, pneumatics; gear boxes, conveyors; bucket elevators, furnaces and heat generation systems, etc.
- Are experienced with preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance
- Are a team player and driven to never give up until you find a solution to every problem….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are seeking a career opportunity where your efforts are recognized and career growth is not just a myth. You will also enjoy the benefits of a balanced lifestyle in an area that offers year round activities.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Have your Interprovincial Red Seal Millwright certification (Must provide a copy)
- Might also have welding experience and/or certificate in Mig, Tig, Stick, Stainless Steel, Aluminum (all considered value add)
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Thrive in a unionized environment, have a proactive approach to continually look for improvement opportunities within the operation
- Are proficient in the English language (oral and written)
- Have a valid driver’s licence
Our client is a well known and well respected employer who manufactures lumber, panel products, co-products, biomass power, and a growing number of specialty wood products in its operations across Western Canada. As an industry leader in world markets, they provide a dynamic environment and consider the success of their people the most valuable resource.