Internal Customer Support – Aerospace Industry
If you have great customer service skills and want to find a full-time position outside of the retail, food or beverage industry take a look at this exciting career opportunity, in the aviation industry, where you are guaranteed 80 hours per two weeks plus great benefits! The Kelowna-based company is well established and proud to deliver innovative aircraft services for corporate, commercial and military customers worldwide.
As Customer Support you will assist internal customers with requests involving parts, materials or tools. Once comfortable in Customer Support, you will also have the exciting opportunity to be cross-trained in two other roles, to determine the best fit;
- Materials Support where every day will be different! This role is responsible for sourcing and ordering aircraft materials requested by the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- Production Support, which is more of an administrative role and ideal for those preferring a structured work environment. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining project records, controlling legal documentation for an aircraft, entering data in accordance with Transport Canada regulations and generating daily customer reports for on-site customer representatives
How can you stand out? Well, If You…
- Are truly interested in having a career in the aviation industry where after a minimum of 3 years in the role you can apply for the leadership role of Senior Hangar Support and if selected you would move to a higher wage bracket and be recognized as a subject-matter expert in their area, train new staff and lead a team
- Have completed high school
- Are known for your excellent customer service skills along with your good communication skills
- Have some experience with Microsoft Office and Point of Sale system (POS)…This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are looking for a career and not just a job and are someone who enjoys variety in your day and are willing to cover in for other roles, if required.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (e.g. Canadian citizenship, permanent residency status)
- Live in Kelowna, B.C. or surrounding areas (or are planning on moving to the area, in the near future. Note: relocation assistance is not offered)
- Are willing to work different shift rotations between the hours of 6 am to midnight from Monday to Friday and from 6 am to 5:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Are interested in a starting rate of $16.80/hour with bi-annual performance and wage reviews where your wage can increase roughly by 8% each year for 4.5 years. You will also get great benefits that include such things as medical and dental coverage, health spending account, pension plan, disability, critical illness, and life insurance, employee & family assistance program and personal time off
If you are interested in working for a well-established, aviation services industry leader and being part of a team where employees enjoy a rewarding and friendly work environment make sure to contact us today!