Millwright – 3rd or 4th year (move to North Central B.C. required)
As the ideal candidate you have successfully completed either your 2nd or 3rd year of Millwright Apprenticeship and are continuing to work toward your Red Seal. You are also able to work either rotating days/afternoons or graveyard shift.
This full-time, permanent career opportunity is based in a small community in North Central B.C., relocation is required and some assistance is being offered.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Have completed your 2nd or 3rd year of Millwright Apprenticeship and continue to work toward your Millwright Red Seal
- Are experienced in troubleshooting maintenance issues and have an ability to adapt quickly to changing demands and priorities
- Have good welding skills
- Are experienced with a wide variety of equipment such as hydraulics, pneumatics; gear boxes, conveyors; bucket elevators, etc.
- Are experienced with preventative maintenance and proficient in equipment reliability
- Are a team player with strong troubleshooting skills and a safety-first mentality.…This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are a skilled individual who is passionate about your chosen career. You are innovative in preventative maintenance practices while understanding the utmost importance of safety and the importance of your contribution to a healthy and respectful work environment.
- Are authorized to work in Canada
- Have already completed your 2nd or 3rd year Millwright Apprenticeship
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Are proficient in the English language (oral and written)
Our client is well-established, within the forestry industry, with operations in British Columbia. Their focus is both on the success of their people and meeting customer’s needs.