Millwright – Red Seal or BC Certified (move to North Central B.C. req’d)
This full-time, permanent career opportunity is based in a small community in North Central B.C., relocation is required and some assistance is being offered. As the ideal candidate you are a Certified Millwright with strong welding skills and experience in performing day to day maintenance in heavy industry. You are also able to work either rotating days/afternoons or graveyard shift.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Are a Certified Millwright (Interprovincial Red Seal or BC certified) with a strong background in heavy industry and/or construction. (forestry experience, is ideal)
- Have strong welding experience (Must Have)
- Are experienced with a wide variety of equipment such as hydraulics, pneumatics; gear boxes, conveyors; bucket elevators, etc.
- Are experienced with preventative maintenance and proficient in equipment reliability
- Are a team player with strong troubleshooting skills and a safety first mentality.…This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are seeking a long-term career opportunity and enjoy a team environment where you can contribute to a healthy and respectful work environment.
- Are authorized to work in Canada
- Have 2 or more years’ experience and are either B.C. Certified or have your Interprovincial Red Seal Millwright certification (Must provide a copy)
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Are proficient in the English language (oral and written)
Our client is well-established, within the forestry industry, with operations in British Columbia. Their focus is both on the success of their people and meeting customer’s needs.