Production Manager- Industrial Manufacturing
This is a permanent, full-time position based in High Prairie, Alberta. Our client is seeking a Production Manager with at least 6 years production experience and a minimum of 4 years supervisory experience in an industrial, continuous process manufacturing environment, preferably in panel board, OSB or corrugated cardboard. This is a fantastic career opportunity and a possible stepping stone for growth into a Plant Manager position. Relocation is required and relocation assistance is being offered.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Have at least 6 years production experience
- Have a minimum of 4 years supervisory experience in an industrial manufacturing environment where you were responsible for optimizing productivity and recovery (panel board, OSB or corrugated cardboard experience would be an asset)
- Are known for your leadership, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Are seeking an exciting career opportunity and truly enjoy leading your team to achieve departmental goals
- Are a team player who makes ‘safety first’ a top priority….This role might be for you!
This opportunity will be of great interest to qualified candidates seeking an interesting career change where you will be part of a non-union operation, with a well established forestry employer. If you want to make your mark and contribute to the long-term success of this operation, make sure to apply today!
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Have a University Degree or Technical Diploma in a relevant field (considered an asset)
- Are an inspiring leader, who truly cares about your team and their contribution to the success of the operation
- Must have demonstrated experience in planning, goal-setting and project management in a 24x7continuous process manufacturing environment
- Are well organized and proficient with Windows Office products
- Are proficient in the English language (oral and written)
Our client is a well known and well respected employer who manufactures lumber, panel products, co-products, biomass power, and a growing number of specialty wood products in its operations across Western Canada. As an industry leader in world markets, they provide a dynamic environment and consider the success of their people the most valuable resource.