Production Worker – 10 Positions (Near Vernon, B.C.)
Awesome starting wage of $20.09/hour + excellent benefits package e.g. health, vision, dental, RRSP.
Retention bonuses currently being offered: $750 after 30 days of employment, $750 after 3 months and $1,500 after 6 months of employment!
Employee referral bonuses are also being offered. An employee who refers someone, who gets hired and is still employed after 30 days, the employee who made the referral receives $750, if the person is still employed after 3 months the employee who made the referral receives another $750 and if the person is still employed after 6 months the employee who referred them receives another $1,500.
Shuttle service is available between Vernon and Armstrong (position are based in Armstrong) (2 pick-up and drop off spots in Vernon; 3 month initial trial).
These full-time, permanent positions are an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking long-term, stable employment with a fantastic group of people and a well established, reputable company who manufactures fibreglass tubs and showers.
The company is growing their North Okanagan production team and is in need of 10 full-time employees (union positions).
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Are interested in working for a company committed to investing in the future of its people
- Are interested in a career in the fibreglass tub and shower manufacturing industry
- Are a team player and excited about working with amazing people!….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you enjoy working in a safe, team environment and have experience as a production worker, factory worker, labourer, general labourer or seasonal worker and you are seeking an opportunity where everyone’s efforts contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Understand the importance of a good daily attendance record and how each person’s attendance impacts the day to day operation
- Are comfortable in a job requiring repetitive motion and the wearing of PPE e.g. hard hat, mask, respirator and are comfortable working with power tools e.g. nail gun, grinder (training provided)
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done