Red Seal Electrician – maintenance exp. (move to Fort St. James, BC required)
Our client is seeking a full-time, permanent Journeyman Electrician, experienced with PLCs and VFDs and performing day to day equipment maintenance in manufacturing / heavy industry. The position is based in Fort St. James, B.C., relocation is required and some assistance is being offered.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Are a Journeyman Electrician who thrives in a fast paced, manufacturing environment offering new challenges each day
- Have proven experience with PLCs and VFDs
- Have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Are experienced with preventative maintenance
- Are a team player and driven to never give up until you find a solution to every problem….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are committed to working safely, have excellent planning and organizational skills and are seeking an excellent career opportunity in an area offering year-round activities and a balanced lifestyle.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada
- Have 2 or more years’ experience, in a manufacturing environment and your Interprovincial Red Seal certification (Must provide a copy)
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Are able to work shifts, as required
- Are proficient in the English language (verbal and written)
Our client is well-established, within the forestry industry, with operations in British Columbia. Their focus is both on the success of their people and meeting customer’s needs.