Red Seal Millwright – Mining (relocation to Princeton, B.C. req’d)
This full-time, permanent career opportunity, in the mining industry, is based in the southern B.C. community of Princeton. Relocation is required and assistance is being offered (this is not a fly in fly out or camp position). As the ideal candidate you are a Red Seal Millwright with at least 1 year working experience in an industrial environment.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Are a Red Seal Millwright who thrives in a busy and fast paced environment
- Are able to troubleshoot both in the shop and in the field; a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Are experienced with SAG and Ball mills, conveyors and gyratory crushers (considered an asset)
- Are a team player and driven to never give up until you find a solution to every problem….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are experienced with preventative maintenance and repairs in an industrial environment. Perhaps you have a mining background where you have repaired and maintained milling equipment, internal and external tailings system equipment, pumping systems for underground water and fresh water supply. Perhaps you are seeking an industry change and excited about getting into the mining industry. If this sounds like you, don’t miss out on this position which offers the benefits of a balanced lifestyle in an area with year round activities.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada
- Have 1 or more years’ working experience and your Interprovincial Red Seal Millwright certification (Must provide a copy)
- Welding experience is considered an asset
- Have a valid driver’s licence and vehicle
- Must be clean shaven
- Must pass pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing
Our client is a well known employer whose operation is a large scale open pit copper mine located in south central British Columbia. The mine has evolved into a mature and highly efficient operation with a long term mine plan and significant opportunity for mine life extension. This position includes a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package. This is not a camp position. Relocation is required (some assistance is offered).