Reliability Engineer – manufacturing exp. (move to northern AB required)
Our client is seeking a Reliability Engineer experienced in leading a small team and taking charge of the planning and execution of all aspects of maintenance related and small capital projects in a manufacturing environment.
This permanent, full-time career opportunity is based in a northern Alberta community and requires relocation to the area. Relocation assistance is offered.
How can you stand out? Well, If You….
- Have an engineering degree and proven experience in putting your data analysis, lubrication, vibration, and ultrasound experience to good use
- Have project management experience, in a manufacturing environment
- Are a strong communicator with excellent people leadership skills
- Are seeking a work/life balance where you can enjoy a variety of outdoor recreational activities, year-round…This role might be for you!
As the ideal Reliability Engineer you have played a key role in the planning and executing of maintenance related projects and have been successful in bringing together various members of the team to problem solve and implement innovative solutions.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada
- Have a post-secondary Engineering degree
- Have at least 4 years in a Reliability Engineering role where you were responsible for managing the planning, execution, monitoring, control and closing of maintenance engineering projects (manufacturing experience required)
- Have a good comprehension of blueprints and designs and are able to troubleshoot and understand different, industrial equipment
- Have a good command of the English language (written and oral) and take pride in continuous learning and development
Our client is a well-respected employer and leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products throughout their operations across Western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States. As an industry leader, in world markets, they provide a dynamic environment and consider the success of their people the most valuable resource.