Senior Avionics Project Engineer – B.C.
This exciting, permanent, full-time career opportunity is based in the Okanagan Region of British Columbia, andtherefore requires relocation to the area.
The company delivers innovative aircraft solutions for corporate, commercial and military customers, worldwide, specializing in a wide range of aviation services including maintenance and modifications, air cargo operations, military pilot training and aircraft leasing.
If you are a Senior Avionics Project Engineer, seeking an exciting career opportunity, in one of the most beautiful regions in Canada, make sure to apply today!
How can you stand out? Well, if You….
- Have a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience as an Avionics Project Engineer where you were responsible for aspects of the avionics modification projects (project management, design, certification, etc.) while also supporting the resolution of issues pertaining to design data interpretation and design deviations
- Are familiar with engineering and regulatory procedures and processes for the development and approval of avionics designs
- Have experience mentoring junior engineers…This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate, you have advanced skills related to Engineering Project Management and MS Office; AutoCAD would be considered an asset. You are experienced in producing compliance analysis reports (including Systems Safety Analysis, High Intensity Radiated Fields & Lightening, Equipment Qualification Reports, Electrical Loads Analysis, etc.)
- Are authorized to work in Canada e.g. Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status (min. of 5 year’s Canadian work experience required)
- Have an Electrical or Avionics Degree from a recognized institution (in the absence of a degree, candidates with 15-25 years of experience may be considered)
- Have a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience, including but not limited to:
- Designing electrical and avionics system installations and modifications
- Developing design documents for demonstrating compliance to the appropriate regulations
- Developing test procedures which ensure proper operation of equipment and demonstrate compliance to the appropriate regulations
- Liaising with Transport Canada for design approval (previous Transport Canada delegation considered an asset)
- Advanced skills with MS Office and Project Management required
- CAD experience, considered an asset
If you are interested in working for a well-established, aviation services industry leader and being part of a team where employees enjoy a rewarding and friendly work environment make sure to contact us today!