Showroom Manager – Luxury Design Industry
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile, stone and plumbing and they are seeking a dynamic and driven Showroom Manager with proven success in leading retail or showroom sales teams in the architectural, interior design, plumbing or tile industry. (retail or showroom experience in other luxury items, may also be considered).
The role is based in the trendy Armoury District near Granville Island where you will find some of Vancouver’s most sophisticated interior design and home furnishing stores.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Have a proven track record related to owning all aspects of the P&L financial performance in your showroom including sales, margins and expenses
- Come from a large revenue location where the showroom’s success was a result of your coaching, mentorship and development of the team members
- Were responsible for a showroom known for maximizing sales volumes by growing existing business, developing new relationships and providing a top-notch customer experience
- Are experienced with sales tracking software….This role might be for you!
As the ideal Showroom Manager, you are excited about a new career venture offering a unique opportunity to join an intelligent, focused and passionate organization, with a reputation for unsurpassed artistry, craftsmanship and quality. You come from a luxury sales environment and are experienced in developing commissioned sales associates.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship, permanent residency or based in Canada, on a work permit, and requiring sponsorship to obtain Permanent Residency) and preferably, are already based in the Vancouver, B.C. area (or in the process of relocating to the area)
- Are someone who is passionate about creating connections with the architectural and design community through active participation in trade, industry and networking groups and events and the design of in-showroom events to further solidify these relationships and drive continued business growth
- Have at least 5 years experience leading sales teams and have been fully accountable for the P&L and ensuring operational and sales goals are met through effective management of individual contributor results, management of margin, cost control and operational efficiencies
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business, management, architecture or design (preferred)
- Are proficient in the English language (verbal and written)
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile, stone and plumbing. As a company they are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. With numerous showrooms, including an international presence, this Armoury District location presents an exceptional opportunity for a creative, ambitious and passionate Showroom Manager.